Paradoxical Solutions can support the growth of teams in your organization through use of the Emotional Social Competency Inventory (ESCI, or 360° Feedback Assessment), an effective coaching methodology that can help your team:
- Collaboratively developing a team vision and a system thinking view, breaking down barriers and silos
- Build trust, camaraderie and collaboration, minimizing conflicts and maximizing emotional intelligence
- Clarify roles, accountability practices, and utilize team member strengths
- Galvanize performance and productivity with an impact on the bottom line
- Cultivate a culture of future leaders by strengthening critical skills
The ESCI assessment can help you and your team to recognize how our emotions, abilities and limitations. In addition, it provides a comprehensive, holistic understanding that is critical to one’s journey towards continuous self-improvement.
What is Emotional Intelligence?
“Recognizing our own feelings and those of others, motivating ourselves, managing emotions well in ourselves and in our relationships.” – Daniel Goleman
Unlike abilities or personality traits which are fairly fixed, competencies can be developed. Thus, the ESCI can be a powerful coaching tool to drive development.
The ESCI can be used to:
- Improve interpersonal effectiveness
- Develop leaders
- Executive coaching
- Create more emotionally intelligent and effective organizations or cultures
Some considerations about this model:
The ESCI should not be used for:
- Selection, hiring
- Performance management
This valuable information can be combined with the DiSC to enhance team learning and communication with one another for more effective work relationships and bottom-line performance.