Executive Coaching and Career Development
Paradoxical Solutions can support the growth of teams in your organization through use of the Emotional Social Competency Inventory (ESCI, or 360° Feedback Assessment), an effective coaching methodology that can help your team:
- Collaboratively developing a team vision and a system thinking view, breaking down barriers and silos
- Build trust, camaraderie and collaboration, minimizing conflicts and maximizing emotional intelligence
- Clarify roles, accountability practices, and utilize team member strengths
- Galvanize performance and productivity with an impact on the bottom line
- Cultivate a culture of future leaders by strengthening critical skills
The ESCI assessment can help you and your team to recognize how our emotions, abilities and limitations. In addition, it provides a comprehensive, holistic understanding that is critical to one’s journey towards continuous self-improvement.
It can be daunting to begin a new job search or put your great experience into words. In addition to these services, Paradoxical Solutions can help you enhance your individual career potential through resume development, cover letter creation, and curating your digital imprint development on LinkedIn.
What is Emotional Intelligence?
“Recognizing our own feelings and those of others, motivating ourselves, managing emotions well in ourselves and in our relationships.” – Daniel Goleman
Unlike abilities or personality traits which are fairly fixed, competencies can be developed. Thus, the ESCI can be a powerful coaching tool to drive development.
The ESCI can be used to:
- Improve interpersonal effectiveness
- Develop leaders
- Executive coaching
- Create more emotionally intelligent and effective organizations or cultures
Some considerations about this model:
The ESCI should not be used for:
- Selection, hiring
- Performance management
This valuable information can be combined with the DiSC to enhance team learning and communication with one another for more effective work relationships and bottom-line performance.