Individual & Team Development
Paradoxical Solutions offers the Everything DiSC Workplace training as an effective method for team building and improving communication.
DiSC is an assessment that identifies behaviors and preferences by using the D, I, S, and C. Below is a quick explanation of each style within the quadrant:
- D – Dominant: Focused on the bottom line, results oriented and driven.
- I – Influential: Enthusiastic and outgoing folks who like to socialize and gather energy by being around and with others.
- S – Steadiness: Grounded and responsible members of the team who create a supportive, helpful environment.
- C – Conscientiousness: Analytical, concerned with correctness and accuracy.
What is Everything DiSC Workplace?
Everything DiSC Workplace is a virtual or classroom training and personalized learning experience that can benefit every person in the organization, regardless of title or position, department or function—in building more productive and effective relationships at work.
It teaches participants to understand themselves and others, while learning to appreciate different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace.
With personalized insights and actionable strategies, participants learn how to adapt to the style of others, ultimately improving engagement, collaboration, and the overall quality of the organization. Everything DiSC Workplace® is DNV-GL certified as an occupational test tool. It is EFPA compliant and to be used for development purposes.
A few additional considerations about DiSC and how it improves communication:
DiSC is a powerful, research-based tool used to better understand others and improve communication for all parties involved.
- It is a Behavioral Language — DISC focuses on behavior not emotions. DISC is not a clinical tool, so no doctor visits are necessary.
- It is an Understandable Language — DISC uses four main dimensions and their intensities, so it is a simple language to understand and remember.
- It is a Universal Language — DISC may be the only language that is truly universal.
- It is a Neutral Language — DISC does not have right or wrong, good or bad styles. All styles have strengths and limitations, and all styles are uniquely positive.
- It is a Practical Language — DISC can be applied to life. It has practical and useful applications in social, business, and family relationships, and is a wonderful tool for self-development.