Paradoxical Solutions offers project management training for the Project Management Professional exam (PMP) as well as onsite expertise as needed to plan, organize and manage project execution. Our consultants utilize the framework as developed by the Project Management Institute to ensure practical application of theory within practice. Additionally, we strategically employ the necessary skills, tools and evidence-based practices to help ensure your organization’s projects are completed on time and within budget.
What is the PMP?
The PMP certification is a hard-earned credential through the Project Management Institute (PMI). The exam is designed by project professionals, for project professionals and validates your skill and acumen in the area of project management. The exam is based upon information within the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK).
The driving factors focus on:
- People: emphasizing emotional intelligence techniques necessary to effectively lead a project team in today’s changing environment.
- Process: Integrating and embracing the technical expertise necessary to successfully manage projects.
- Business Environment: Making the connection between projects and organizational strategy.
PMP certification ensures and confirms that you have the project leadership skills needed to do a great job. The new PMP exam includes three key approaches:
- Predictive (waterfall)
In addition to PMP Training, we can help your team to:
- Manage projects based upon evidence-based practices and previous experience in the field.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget with good quality to sufficiently meet and exceed customer expectations.